10/30/09

Out of Work

Punditman says...

I am closing this blog for now. I lost my "real" job yesterday. With a tinge of unintended irony, the hammer came down on my head eighty years to the day after the crash of 1929. That is to say, my main client for whom I have worked for four and a half years suddenly laid off a whole bunch of folk: consultants, editors and the like. Thus I have no spare time to dedicate to this blog, as finding work takes precedence.

If you know of anything that you think may suit, (even if you don't know me), please use the comments section or email me here: wayne@editme.ca

I am open to all ideas, locally, or in a telecommuting sense.

Thanks.

(Peacenik, who still has a real job, may in future, be found somewhere in the blogosphere, espousing his witty, intelligent, doom-filled musings. We will keep you posted as to his landing spot, should this occur.)